Printing Parameters :
- Nozzle temperature: 255 °C
- Heated print bed temperature: 100-110 °C
- Cooling fan power: 30-50 %
- Printing speed: 40-80 mm/s
- HIPS is a good alternative to ABS, it is easier to print and it presents less wrapping when the 3D printer is placed inside an enclosure.
- HIPS can be dissolved with D-limonene or Terebenthine oil and hence used to print support for specific 3D prints.
Not only our filament is eco-friendly, our packaging too. We designed our own spool support inspired by the “Master Spool” which is indefinitely reusable. The only part that you cannot reuse is the filament support, but you can still turn it into a flower pot or put it in your failed print bin (it is printed with 100% recycled Nefila HIPS). For sending we pack the spools under vacuum to protect the filament from humidity.
You can print your own Nefila spool (support) by clicking on this link :