Printing Parameters :
- Nozzle temperature: 255 °C
- Heated print bed temperature: 100-110 °C
- Cooling fan power: 30-50 %
- Printing speed: 40-80 mm/s
- HIPS is a good alternative to ABS, it is easier to print and it presents less wrapping when the 3D printer is placed inside an enclosure.
- HIPS can be dissolved with D-limonene or Terebenthine oil and hence used to print support for specific 3D prints.
Not only our filament is eco-friendly, our packaging too. We designed our spool support inspired by the “Master Spool” that is manufactured locally from recycled material. For sending we pack the spool under vacuum with a desiccant pack to protect the filament from humidity.
You can print your Nefila spool (support) with your printer by clicking on this link :